Sunday, January 25, 2009

Future review of Perfect Circle

I've just heard from Dell Magazines that PERFECT CIRCLE will be reviewed in June 2009 issue of Asimov’s Science Fiction.

Sounds good, but I'm apprehensive. I thought Asimov's Science Fiction favored hard SF, and my cross-genre work doesn't fit into such a category. My writing is far closer to Lincoln & Child's. Still, we shall see.

I planned to advertise in the same issue, but after checking my depleted piggybank I shelved the idea until one of my novels hits The Times bestseller's list.

What do you mean by "Asimov Science Fiction will go broke if they have to wait that long"? Ye of little fath...

1 comment:

  1. I think, like most of the literary world, Asimov's recognizes a need to include all types of Sci Fi. Genre's are crossing everywhere. To ignore it, wouldn't benefit the magazine. So relax. It's a good book.

    ReplyDelete